Friday, February 8, 2008

 
CIRCUS ISRAEL TALKS WITH “DREAM ARAB”

The votes are in! Jewish TV viewers choose the Arab of Their Dreams. Circus Israel chats with Nabila Hatem.

CIRCUS ISRAEL: Nabila, tell us about yourself.

NABILA HATEM: Like I’ve been saying, I’m anti-semitic. It’s really all there is to know about me. I’m basically just an anti-semitic young woman. I spend all my time being anti-semitic. Morning, noon and night. Sometimes, I forget to eat, and when someone tells me I might get sick, I yell at them - “Can’t you see I’m busy being anti-semitic!” I don’t like when anything interferes with my anti-semitism. I don’t care about work, or having things or being healthy, and I don’t care about my family or my community. I’m just anti-semitic. Sometimes I even wish my children would all go away, so I can use every second for my anti-semitism. All my friends feel the same way. We just don’t care about anything except hating Jews. Why? Because. It’s in our blood.

CIRCUS ISRAEL: So now that you’re Israel’s Dream Arab, what’s next?

NABILA HATEM: I’ll just keep trying to push Jews into the sea, I guess. What else would I do?

CIRCUS ISRAEL: Well, thanks for fulfilling our dreams.

NABILA HATEM: You’re welcome. Death to the Jews.

Comments:
This one made me laugh out loud. You're a funny guy, Mr. Bar Echsam.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]