Tuesday, June 24, 2008

 
YESHA COUNCIL ISSUES AN URGENT WARNING

The Yesha Council sounded an alarm today about a video appearing in various media available to Jewish men in Eretz Israel. The video features a young woman, apparently of Semitic origin, seductively shedding her ankle-length dress to reveal a skimpy halter top and underpants. Vamping to the camera, she says the following:

“I don’t feel like going out tonight. Not with all those terrorists out there. I just want to slip my clothes off…and lie back…and chat with you. I know you’re there…redeeming Eretz Israel…with your fully loaded Uzi…cocked…and ready. Let’s talk. Call me, at 02-670-5555…and tell me what turns you on…I could listen to you talk about rebuilding an outpost…all night long. Mmmmmm. And if you’re as hot as they say…maybe you can come…to my place. I’m wearing my nationalist-religious panties. You can tear them off…and tickle my nipples with your payot…and I’ll lick the crumbs from your beard…while we make exPLOsive love…like Jacob & Bilhah. Uhhhhmmmm. Don’t keep me waiting. Somebody else might call first. Somebody without Zionist devotion. And I’m sooo horny. Call now. 02-670-5555. And ram through my checkpoints. 02-670-5555. Ohhhhhhhh…”

The Council warns that this video may be an Arab trap, luring righteous Jews into marriages outside the faith. “This looks suspiciously like the latest weapon in the demographic war,” said Yesha’s spokesman, Danny “Danny” Dayan.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]