Friday, September 12, 2008

 
TREMBOVLER NAMED FOREIGN MINISTER

Larisa Trembovler, wife of assassin and Attorney General Yigal Amir, was appointed Yisrael’s Foreign Minister by the Settlers’ Selection Committee of the Provisional Government today. PM Noam Federman extolled the appointment, saying “Larisa’s a Zionist’s Zionist, but she came from Russia, so she knows how to talk to Jew-hating goyim.” Trembovler said she felt “harmonic” about her new role. “I haven’t got a lot of attention lately, so this should inspire me. After you leave your husband and four children to marry an imprisoned killer, how do you top that? And now that Yigal’s free, my work with him is done. I want to travel and do interviews. Ariel Zilber’s composing a soundtrack for my life, so maybe I’ll marry him next.”

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]